Join the Chamber Today!
The Larned Area Chamber of Commerce serves as an advocate, a catalyst, and a partner in the Pawnee County area. Those who choose to invest in the Chamber are able to take advantage of our networking, advertising, leadership, and training opportunities.
What Do We Do?
We aim to create strong and vibrant communities throughout Pawnee County, where businesses thrive because of community support by:
- The creation of new commerce and jobs.
The growth of community life
- The retention, expansion, and prosperity of agricultural production, agri-business.
- The retention, expansion, and prosperity of businesses and institutions existing in the county and the State Complex.
How Do We Use Your Dues?
As a Chamber Member, your support is important to us. We understand how important it is for us to help you in support of our community. Your annual dues are used for the betterment of Pawnee County through projects like annual events, and community development initiatives to serve the businesses, organizations and individuals who live and work here..
- Santa Fe Trail Days Sponsor ($250)
- Last Chance Golf Eagle Sponsor ($150)
- Parade Sponsor
- Voting Rights for 10 Employees
- Distinctive Business Recognition in Chamber Office
- Santa Fe Trail Days Sponsor ($150)
- Last Chance Golf Birdie Sponsor ($75)
- Voting Rights for 5 Employees
- Event Sponsor for 1 Choice Event ($50)
- Voting Rights for 1 Employee
- Additional Vote per Membership
- Voting Rights for 1 Employee
- Voting Rights for 1 Individual
Member Perks & Benefits
Those who choose to invest in the chamber, at any membership level, are able to take advantage of our networking, advertising, leadership, training opportunities and more listed below!
- Business/Organization Online Listing that contains your basic contact information, logo, products, services, and external links on our website.
- One FREE Coffee Hour, Ribbon Cutting or After Hours event per year and discounted additional Coffee Hours or After Hours events. With the free Coffee Hour, we will provide the coffee, water, tea, set up and serving for the event. Your business/organization is encouraged to provide your own treats, or food for the event. If you would like us to provide donuts, an additional $25 will be charged.
- Discounted rates on learning and professional development opportunities, like our Facebook Marketing for Business Class.
- Get involved and volunteer for one of our committees. If you’ve been a member for more than one year, you can run for a seat on our Board of Directors.
- Chamber Members are the only local business able to accept Chamber Bucks!
- Eagle Med/AirMedCare Network Member Discount: Chamber Member employees & family coverage for $55/year.
- Credibility and Community Support – 63% of consumers are more likely to buy from a Chamber member, so proudly promote your Chamber Membership in your window!
- Chamber Members receive additional marketing and advertising through print and online media, including our newsletter, Pawnee County Source magazine, social media & more.
- Chamber Members will receive a discounted member only rate at vendor-related community events and a FREE booth at Santa Fe Trail Days.
- Referral and inclusion of business promotional material in Chamber lobby.